The Big Event Company is looking for energetic, enthusiastic and organised individuals to be part of our events team in a freelance capacity. You need to enjoy meeting and interacting with new people and travelling to different places. Time management, common sense, and quick thinking are imperative to being successful in this team. Along with excellent customer service skills and an ability to rise to a challenge, you must display of a positive can-do attitude at all times.
We produce corporate events and so we need people who can match our standards of professionalism and feel comfortable and confident in a business environment. Flexibility is also a requirement as our events take place across the UK and some are international.
As a freelance event manager you will:
– Be responsible (on site) for the overall running of each event
– Act as the main contact with the client and venue
– Set up, deliver and pack down events
– Work closely with our team of permanent Project Managers to understand the event objectives and delivery outcomes for the event you are responsible for
– Be punctual, professional and well presented
– Require great customer service skills, the ability to rise to a challenge and take the initiative to find solutions to unseen problems
Available on request.
To apply please send your CV and cover email to email@example.com