The Big Event Company is looking for energetic, enthusiastic and organised individuals to be part of our events team in a freelance capacity. You need to enjoy meeting and interacting with new people and travelling to different places. Time management, common sense, and quick thinking are imperative to being successful in this team. Along with excellent customer service skills and an ability to rise to a challenge, you must display of a positive can-do attitude at all times.
We produce large scale corporate events and so we need people who can match our standards of professionalism and feel comfortable and confident in a business environment. Flexibility is also a requirement as our events take place across the UK and some are international.
Our presenters front our exciting big events. As a presenter you could find yourself hosting a cocktail party with a twist or commentating a go-kart race for our popular Family Funday event. Due to the versatility of our events, we need performers/presenters who can adapt easily and have a range of presenting styles up their sleeves!
As a freelance presenter you will:
– Front/host/present a wide range of our corporate events.
– Work closely with our team of permanent Project Managers to understand the event objectives and delivery outcomes for the event
– Work closely with the event manager and event team staff working on the event with you on the day to deliver a successful event
– Support set up and pack down of events
– Be punctual, professional and well presented
– Require charisma, showmanship, loving the limelight and interacting with new people to host our events
Available on request.
To apply please send your CV and cover email to email@example.com